Spanning the Generational Gap
Engaging the millennials among us
Like every generation before them, millennials will be the ones to lead the church in the future, if they feel invited to help shape it. How can all generations in the church listen to and learn from each other?
- Spanning the Generational Gap
- "Young Leader" Is Not an Oxymoron
- This Authentic, Lovely, Intriguing Generation
- What Do 20-Somethings Think About Church?
- This Is Not My Church. It’s Yours.
- Before You Preach to Me
- The World Needs Pioneering 20-Somethings
- Stop Trying to Defend Everything
- Please Invite Me Into Your Life
- Actually, You Have Something to Learn Too
- Resources and Insights Into Emerging Adults
- Letter From the President