Lessons learned outside the seminary classroom
You knew you were called and thought you were ready. But then you entered the uncharted territory of real-life ministry, where decisions aren’t theoretical but affect people you care about. In what ways has the church been your classroom?
- In the Wild
- They Never Taught Me How to Build a Pulpit
- Is the Answer in the Room?
- How Can We Help Pastors Thrive?
- My Thanks to You Who Are Pastors
- Your Relational Abilities Matter More Than Your Preaching.
- Need Better Tools to Implement Your Vision?
- The Kindness of Reasonable Expectations
- Letter From the President